1.4 Open beta BEST DUELS Competition

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
So far in 1.4, there are many unique playstyles available to people. In order to record a wider range of playstyles and skill-levels, I'm making this competition.

Send me your best and most interesting dueling demos. I will pick a few winner duels and make a video with these duels in the hope that I can cover 1.4 more broadly. It will also give us something more to look back on when the beta week is over.

Here's a few things I encourage in these duels:

-Cool map locations (On top of Yavin IV tower or inside it, Generator room dotf and many others. Get creative and show cool duels in cool locations!)
-Style variety (I'm just reminding ppl that I'd like to cover as broad a style range as possible, so only sending yellow duels is a bit meh. Try out all the styles!)
-Only the best (so pick a demo or two which contains your best, most cool duels).
-Things I'd like to see: PB+Counter kills, PB+Mblock+Counter kills, 2nd hit mblocks, DFA kills and anything creative really.

Now it's up to you guys to send me some demos if you want :p The winner duels will be made into a video with the names of the player(s) etc.

Note: I would like to make a cinematic jamme dueling video to show off the beauty of the system, but I dunno if/how to make it work with 1.4 so if anyone has any insights in this regard that'd be nice. If it wont work I'll just make the vid from the demo recorders POV, but that's a little more boring when doing this kind of 'cool' themed video.

Also, If you've got any music suggestions feel free to mention that aswell. Not sure there will be any music, but whatever.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
You can just upload the demos to the MB2 site and attach I believe. I don't mind if you zip the demos either.

I use autorecord demos and just click my bind for 'save current demo/save last demo' after each round. That doesn't drain my FPS at all o.o