YamThePrussian

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am an 18 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
    AaronAaron
    AaronAaron
    Hey, you keep going from 16>17>18>17 and back to 18. Are you ok? thats not how age works haha x
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    I was born on 29th February
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am a 17 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
    You are online
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am a 17 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Saw you online. Just wanted to say hi.
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am a 16 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
    Reactions: YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Great! Yes, I hope so too. I also hope our good friend Frank will recover soon.
    AaronAaron
    AaronAaron
    Ah, I guess you haven't heard about Frank... He passed away 21 September 2018. The nurse forgot to check on him, and during this time he had several seizures. Poor man, passed away because no one could be bothered to look after him. @FRANK LAMPART RIP
    YamThePrussian
    YamThePrussian
    Oh my god! That is so heartbreaking to hear. I really liked him, always in a good mood and in for a funny joke. You will be missed, @FRANK LAMPART.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…