I saw a guy with a white lightsaber the other day

Buy the DLC.

O7ScvTw.gif

It's the kyle bug. Once in awhile someone will spawn as a kyle model with two white lightsabers. It's not intended, and unless you spawn as it by chance, you can't get white lightsabers.

As per my understanding, Kyle bug is a lot less common now but still happens. Someone spawns in with their name invisible, Kyle Katarn model, white sabers for some reason. This is just a bug and doesn't mean anything. But if I'm not mistaken, any developers choosing to play force user can have white blades themselves.

these white blades are quite confusing during a fight btw.
im glad they are pretty rare.

This bug has happened to me as well, I was dueling one lad on an empty server when another played joined around the end of the round. The next round I spawned with two white lightsabers and a different model than the one I had before, while the player who just joined had two lightsabers with different colors. I was confused af. While I had two lightsabers I could only use single saber styles like yellow,red and blue, but not green given that I spawned with two lightsabers. After the end of that round the bug fixed itself.

This bug has happened to me as well, I was dueling one lad on an empty server when another played joined around the end of the round. The next round I spawned with two white lightsabers and a different model than the one I had before, while the player who just joined had two lightsabers with different colors. I was confused af. While I had two lightsabers I could only use single saber styles like yellow,red and blue, but not green given that I spawned with two lightsabers. After the end of that round the bug fixed itself.
That's just Kylebug it's common.