Complaints about purple and cyan sabers styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
these are actually not my complaints, but whatever you changed in 1.4 with the 2 styles, alot of people complain its soo "gay" and retarded, expecially cyan, was wondering if you could change this?

Cow

Donator
Well what I have noticed this build is that nobody and I mean nobody at all is using cyan or purple in open. So I make the logical conclusion its useless and needs a buff?

Smee

Banned
Well what I have noticed this build is that nobody and I mean nobody at all is using cyan or purple in open. So I make the logical conclusion its useless and needs a buff?
As a purple user i think the fact that wooks are now 2 hit kills and that flinch heavily punishes the slower purple swings means that the style is objectively inferior to yellow now. I still use purple because it's the only one i can kind of duel with. Also, the kata is useless and i wish the stab came back (but less buggy of course)

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
actually, i see some peeps on pandemonium using purple and some using cyan, i use cyan because i believe there can be some use

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Making purple 1hit wooks is silly. Wooks are naturally good against saberists, and even then it's pretty hard to kill Sith. Sith don't need a fast instant kill swing. I think also that cyan was basically way to hard to duel against due to their enhanced bp perk. Maybe something that is inbetween their introduction and the nerf would be okay I guess.

Smee

Banned
Making purple 1hit wooks is silly. Wooks are naturally good against saberists, and even then it's pretty hard to kill Sith. Sith don't need a fast instant kill swing. I think also that cyan was basically way to hard to duel against due to their enhanced bp perk. Maybe something that is inbetween their introduction and the nerf would be okay I guess.

With flinch it is extremely hard to kill wooks even with red style. Wooks are far too strong this build, there is no real counter to them anymore.As a wook with bowcaster 2, I can easily take on 2 sith at a time.

Reactions: SK5

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
As a wook with bowcaster 2, I can easily take on 2 sith at a time.
Everytime sith just panick when facing a wook, they know that they are going to have a bad time :p

I find it a bit silly that in 1.4, purple is worse at killing Wooks than yellow, and in 1.3 I found it silly that purple was better at killing wooks than red (going by my experiences, anyway).

Best way do kill wook with bowcaster+flinch = none, just run and hide and wait for your team or use lighnting like a lunatic on them and hope they are low hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.