Any kid-friendly/family-friendly servers?

I did actually check it before after you brought it up, but obviously not well enough. It will be fixed in the next release.

A good reminder that devs aren't psychic and just because some people say 'everyone knows about X bug' doesn't actually make it so. Detailed bug reports do make a difference in what gets fixed, so thank you for taking the bare minimum effort.
I did not mean to be rude. I meant it could be checked easily and that is it. I have a lot of respect for you (and the other devs) all with what you do and put up with. I am not complaining. Sorry I came off rude like that, but you firing back with your sarcastic quip did not help anyone. Please give the benefit of the doubt to people who do not make any trouble in the community.

I would have made a bug report but assumed it was something that was hard to get out due to engine issues and was being worked on. I also think I mentioned it to a dev in game and they said as much. I discovered this a while ago, so I do not remember.

Edit: What I meant by saying 'It takes 2 seconds to try this' is that it should be easy to take a peek at (assumedly next time you play). I should have worded that differently.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I did not mean to be rude. I meant it could be checked easily and that is it. I have a lot of respect for you (and the other devs) all with what you do and put up with. I am not complaining. Sorry I came off rude like that, but you firing back with your sarcastic quip did not help anyone. Please give the benefit of the doubt to people who do not make any trouble in the community.

I would have made a bug report but assumed it was something that was hard to get out due to engine issues and was being worked on. I also think I mentioned it to a dev in game and they said as much. I discovered this a while ago, so I do not remember.

Edit: What I meant by saying 'It takes 2 seconds to try this' is that it should be easy to take a peek at (assumedly next time you play). I should have worded that differently.
Okay. To be clear the second half was as much directed at the community in general cause this isn't the first instance of something like this where a bug just gets shrugged at as "that's just how it is, devs know about it but can't/won't fix it, etc" and then never reported anywhere someone relevant can deal with it. I don't know who the dev was you were talking to but you have to keep in mind that in-game chat is never very conducive to reporting issues. Folks forget things like that or garble it in a game of telephone. Probably was someone without any expertise on the matter and was just spewing a generic response.

In any case, I do genuinely appreciate that the issue was pointed out as it wasn't difficult to fix. Just needed enough prodding to give it proper attention.

I do believe my server is mature and educated enough to provide a familly environment. Please consider this game (Just as a MMO can be) is social, and interactions with other players, will happen. This is all on how free your allowing him to be. (I personally was playing CS at the age of 8)

mobdro 2022

Last edited:
Kid-friendly, non-toxic servers...

1670009612223.png

When we were kids, we called it fun =)

Just kidding, we only want the best for our kids.
It's important to understand that if a child doesn't see reality, doesn't take part in it, there's a chance that he'll become a Hikikomori homebody.

Last edited:
I forgot to add in my previous message, if you like, you can inform the moderator team before your child start playing, so we can keep a more solid eye!
download apk

teatv

Last edited:
I do believe my server is mature and educated enough to provide a familly environment. Please consider this game (Just as a MMO can be) is social, and interactions with other players, will happen. This is all on how free your allowing him to be. (I personally was playing CS at the age of 8)
myindigocard
jjsploit download

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo