Gorebattles v1.7 out now! *CONFIG FILE FIXED -> NO MORE CRASHES*

Original Post:

DOWNLOAD:

Video of GoreBattles v1.2 for the Preview:

Next updates will be just pictures.

Changes for Gorebattles v1.6:

- *change* bodyburnmarks (Blasterwounds)
- *change* saberburnmarks

=[*CONFIG FAILURE! of v1.6 READ WARNINGS!*]=

Changes for Gorebattles v1.7:
(no more failure of config)

- *new* config to change the quantity of bodyburnmarks and saberburnmarks

How to config?:

put the mod (.pk3) like usual in your MBII Folder. Start the game, open the console and type:

/exec moremarks

to change the quantity you have to open the console again and type:

/seta cg_ghoul2marks 1 - 30

(30 tested, even more could be possible)

BUT I warn you: 30 could be the limit, more could causing problems like no marks showing at all or maybe even game crashes or disconnections.

OTHER WARNINGS:

Rend2 don´t crash anymore with Gorebattles installed.!

The marks (saberburnmarks and bodyburnmarks) still look buggy and big af only when you use rend2. On normal MBII renderer they look like on the pictures.

A REQUEST:

I still need help to figure out how we can config, that the blood goes to any direction. The rotation of the blood is already on 360, so maybe we can never fix this cuz the engine wont allow us to do so in Multiplayermode. But someone who know the code well could tell me what to change.

Screenshots for v1.7:

Big Blasterburnmarks from dekafire on clone leg:

shot2022-08-10_11-05-22.jpg

Like usual:
shot2022-08-10_11-03-47.jpg
shot2022-08-10_11-06-18.jpg
shot2022-08-10_11-06-44.jpg
shot2022-08-10_11-09-44.jpg
shot2022-08-10_11-10-05.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Original Post:

New downloadlink:

Planed is to make it more realistic, that it still looks like a Lightsaber could have done the damage.

Blastermarks, Lightsabermarks and caps will get a new rework again, and maybe how the blood going to the ground and many more.
cant live without gorebattles bruh

[UPDATE TO v1.7] disconnectings on MBII renderer on open caused by config are gone again, if you follow the instruction: =[CAUTION, READ]=

I think you should make a "Warning section" and avoid using large text with alot of colors everywhere, this only makes it really difficult to approach.
Instead keep the whole text mostly on tern color, and have a paragraphe with all the "important warnings" and such.

I think you should make a "Warning section" and avoid using large text with alot of colors everywhere, this only makes it really difficult to approach.
Instead keep the whole text mostly on tern color, and have a paragraphe with all the "important warnings" and such.
Should be readable now lol.