•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[OUT OF SCOPE] First Person settings

Unsure if this is the correct place to post this. If not mods move this if you need.

Wondering if anyone might have some insight to this issue I have unrelated to MB2. I'm replaying the single player campaign and trying to use this mod that allows me to stay in first person view the entire time (regardless of switching guns to saber) and while it works in base SP, it does not work in JAE (Jedi Academy Enhanced). Despite adding the bind that allows me to toggle locking first person in the jaconfig file, something in the JAE folder forbids it from working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Unsure if this is the correct place to post this. If not mods move this if you need.

Wondering if anyone might have some insight to this issue I have unrelated to MB2. I'm replaying the single player campaign and trying to use this mod that allows me to stay in first person view the entire time (regardless of switching guns to saber) and while it works in base SP, it does not work in JAE (Jedi Academy Enhanced). Despite adding the bind that allows me to toggle locking first person in the jaconfig file, something in the JAE folder forbids it from working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Movie Battles Two forums