Fixed Two sonic detonator bugs (animation lock, friendly fire)

I sat down with my friend ThEra and recorded a few small bugs with the sonic detonators in open.

Issue #1: Saber animation locks after detonation
What went wrong: I can't swing my saber for a time after the effect of a sonic detonator ends.
What should have happened: After the duration of the sonic detonation I should be able to control my character like normal.
How to reproduce: Pick jedi with a saber. Have a friend throw a sonic detonator at you. Swing during the sonic detonation. You are now deafened and vulnerable as intended. The effect ends. You are now stuck in some kind of animation and can't swing until it clears (5-10 seconds)

Issue #2: Planted sonic detonator detonates on friendly players
What went wrong: A planted sonic detonator detonates when a teammate came near.
What should have happened: Sonic detonators shouldn't detonate on teammates for the entirety of it's duration.
How to reproduce: Have a friend plant a sonic detonator on a wall. Have him die until he has no respawns left. The planted sonic detonator now detonates on teammates.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Sonic nades are designed to ignore all barriers on a map. Their effect occurs on everyone within the radius, no matter where they are or what obstacles are between the nade and the target.

You can see how this might be useful for clearing out people hiding near doors or throwing unpushable sonic nades.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Fixed (mostly). #2 could still happen if the owner swaps teams after death, but not really fixable unless we stored the original team on the mine itself. Probably doable, but not worth the effort unless it becomes a significant issue.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Fixed (mostly). #2 could still happen if the owner swaps teams after death, but not really fixable unless we stored the original team on the mine itself. Probably doable, but not worth the effort unless it becomes a significant issue.
sidious.jpg