Add a sound for spawning players

Infraction: Flaming / Harassment / Discrimination
Hey I literally just died because I didn't hear the sold respawn behind me. Please add like a reload sound or something when a player spawns. I'm not mad.

Edit: Maybe not at round start but only for reinforcement spawns in non duel game modes :waytogo:
Don't do anything this guy says. I think it's time someone exposed this "Dutch" player.

He owns the only EU open server because former server host Liniyka pursued other interests (scamming people for money to upgrade from a 3060Ti to a 3080Ti).
Because of this monopoly, he feels free to do whatever he wants. Just a few days ago, he proudly announced that his server will require phone number, real name, passport and COVID vaccine passport verification in the future. If you are not prepared to show him all of these things, you will not be able to play on his server and therefore be denied the opportunity to play MBII on an open mode server.
Also, he HEAVILY moderates his discord server, banishing all those with a high intellect into a hidden chatroom where said masterminds can only post one (1) message per minute. This chat restriction allows him to keep the uneducated masses from learning the truth about his "Dutchness".
He also has several wise, witty and charming people permanently banned from his MBII server.
On top of this, his MBII server is a very hostile environment due to a few other factors:
1) He has given smod access to the downtrodden, mentally ill and outcasts of society (mainly speaking about Fives and Valk). These people are unscrupulous and pursue only one goal: To evoke hate and misery in MBII players.
2) He set the TK point limit to 400. One small mistake from a new player could immediately lead to his demise if he is punished. On top of this, the aforementioned abominable admins destroy the last fun a new player could possibly have had.
3) He removed Jakku (one of MBII's finest maps) from the map pool.
4) He hates people, life, love and animals (he drowns kittens in his backyard in his free time).

All in all, I conclude that Bully is determined to destroy European MBII once and for all. He pursues no other goal but to take the fun and intellectual discussions out of MBII.

Because Bully poses such a gigantic danger, I demand that team lead Viserys BANISH this "Dutchman" from the masterserver as well as the MBII forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Infraction: Disputing Moderation
I demand that team lead Viserys BANISH this "Dutchman" from the masterserver

She would definitly see through your demand Yam, im sure of it.

Indeed I see the issue, I doubt Prussians passport will be accepted.

Yet I find this surprising alot to see your message being flagged for sanction. Such an obvious piece of sarcasm... While real harassment goes unpunished (For most cases).
I hope you'll return and enjoy Templar Open, if not do not worry Yam! For Im sure Vis will re-add Jakku to the missing maps in BG list :)

Don't do anything this guy says. I think it's time someone exposed this "Dutch" player.

He owns the only EU open server because former server host Liniyka pursued other interests (scamming people for money to upgrade from a 3060Ti to a 3080Ti).
Because of this monopoly, he feels free to do whatever he wants. Just a few days ago, he proudly announced that his server will require phone number, real name, passport and COVID vaccine passport verification in the future. If you are not prepared to show him all of these things, you will not be able to play on his server and therefore be denied the opportunity to play MBII on an open mode server.
Also, he HEAVILY moderates his discord server, banishing all those with a high intellect into a hidden chatroom where said masterminds can only post one (1) message per minute. This chat restriction allows him to keep the uneducated masses from learning the truth about his "Dutchness".
He also has several wise, witty and charming people permanently banned from his MBII server.
On top of this, his MBII server is a very hostile environment due to a few other factors:
1) He has given smod access to the downtrodden, mentally ill and outcasts of society (mainly speaking about Fives and Valk). These people are unscrupulous and pursue only one goal: To evoke hate and misery in MBII players.
2) He set the TK point limit to 400. One small mistake from a new player could immediately lead to his demise if he is punished. On top of this, the aforementioned abominable admins destroy the last fun a new player could possibly have had.
3) He removed Jakku (one of MBII's finest maps) from the map pool.
4) He hates people, life, love and animals (he drowns kittens in his backyard in his free time).

All in all, I conclude that Bully is determined to destroy European MBII once and for all. He pursues no other goal but to take the fun and intellectual discussions out of MBII.

Because Bully poses such a gigantic danger, I demand that team lead Viserys BANISH this "Dutchman" from the masterserver as well as the MBII forums.
I'm sorry to anyone that has to read his ramblings, it seems he has escaped from his "temporary" holding place. Please give me some feedback on this awesome idea for adding a funny sound when a player respawns instead :macegrin:

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Yet I find this surprising alot to see your message being flagged for sanction. Such an obvious piece of sarcasm... While real harassment goes unpunished (For most cases).

The warning was for an anti-semetic comment that I edited out of the post.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
No i warn you for derailing a thread to complain about moderation of posts that arnt even in this thread.

this will just make it easier for jedi/sith to spawncamp soldiers
Yes but in some maps the enemy spawn is LITERALLY in the most treaded path. Thinking of mb2_dotf_classicb, mb2_smuggler, mb2_corellia, mb2_lunarbase