Harassed by AoD, Now my Discord Account is Temporarily Suspended

Just woke up this morning to find that I was temporarily banned from my Discord account after a long night of being chased by several AoD harassers. I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Just woke up this morning to find that I was temporarily banned from my Discord account after a long night of being chased by several AoD harassers. I'm not mad, just disappointed.
The ONLY way to get temporary banned off discord is that you broke one of discord’s rules. Stop making dumb posts it’s your own fault no one else’s.

AOD is nothing but a bunch of children all crying for mommys attention. As long as you see them for what they truly are, they cannot touch you. Let this be a lesson, and take away what you can. AOD is just yet another stepping stone in your journey.

Master Butters

Donator
AOD is nothing but a bunch of children all crying for mommys attention. As long as you see them for what they truly are, they cannot touch you. Let this be a lesson, and take away what you can. AOD is just yet another stepping stone in your journey.