My Lesser Diety Brother, Edel

Ah yes, you all may know him as timewaster, runner, coward, mischievous bastard. Truth is he is actually my Brother, We're the gods of NA but in the end we are brothers. We constantly fight but In the times of perril we have both come to an agreement to Kick Somomes Ass Together For attempting to Topple Over us, AkA Apex Were you at Son Come out of the closet and fight me MF.

And even after we defeat our challenges it still comes to a bitter Civil War of who's the greatest God of MBII. And still time and time again he learns new tricks but I am always one step ahead of him. Now I say this brother,

WE WERE GODS ONCE, BUT HERE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

Photo of edel getting knocked out by salami stick

Attachments

• 20210315_200615.jpg
    20210315_200615.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 194

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
edel is propertee of exe, a menace to society

LOOOOL. Dude are you okay? This a K/D on a fucking dueling server where i was just dueling Apex.... But yea again, guess my skills are no match to your cheesy staff and sweepkick spams. Btw nice move when you lamed me and called me a nword before disconnecting, why didn't you just fight me instead of talking shit like you usually does... Have a nice day ;)

D

Deleted member 8306

dudes like this because he read an elder scroll and went insane from percieving the raw knowledge of the mb2 multiverse