Waiting for AoD noobs to EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210310_215649.jpg

You're so proud of your stupid K/D on tR lol... by the way, this isn't impressive at all, anyone decent can get a K/D like that on this server. This is embarassing to be honest, if i was you, i'd focus my priorities instead of sweating like a moron and flex about a fucking KD. Have a great day the "GOD" of MBII...

You're so proud of your stupid K/D on tR lol... by the way, this isn't impressive at all, anyone decent can get a K/D like that on this server. This is embarassing to be honest, if i was you, i'd focus my priorities instead of sweating like a moron and flex about a fucking KD. Have a great day the "GOD" of MBII...
can't wait for the Dryden doxxed me thread lmfaooooo

Dryden, you can't even get a positive KD on TR deathstar ever. What you talking about lmfao.

Dryden, you can't even get a positive KD on TR deathstar ever. What you talking about lmfao.
Unlike you, i just play for fun instead of timewasting on lower like a retard, spam lightning 2 and mind trick and then go KD flex on a forum. Like i said, everyone decent can get a good KD on tR, if i try, i can too:

shot2021-02-28_13-40-31_2.jpg

But whatever, i don't really care about KD anymore, next time shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about...
Good night! ;)

Unlike you, i just play for fun instead of timewasting on lower like a retard, spam lightning 2 and mind trick and then go KD flex on a forum. Like i said, everyone decent can get a good KD on tR, if i try, i can too:

shot2021-02-28_13-40-31_2.jpg

But whatever, i don't really care about KD anymore, next time shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about...
Good night! ;)
Lmao why crop the photo cause u playing against noobs that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.