Guys wtf is this?!?!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Thanks, also what could the deka version look like?
Every deka is, depending on your definition, already a kyle bug (since an invisible tiny kyle rides inside the deka).

On very rare occasions the kyle homonculus escapes when the vehicle dies (can't do anything but run around but it's funny). I've only seen it happen twice in over a decade of playing.

Every deka is, depending on your definition, already a kyle bug (since an invisible tiny kyle rides inside the deka).

On very rare occasions the kyle homonculus escapes when the vehicle dies (can't do anything but run around but it's funny). I've only seen it happen twice in over a decade of playing.
There used to be a bug not too long ago where if you did /kill before deka took any damage, the vehicle would die but kyle wouldn't, letting you run around and as invisible dude with 400 HP, nothing could deal damage to him except explosives, and you were still able to pick up pulled weapons and use them. You could even hack objectives as the kyle.

Bud

wow it’s crazy how they got that to work that good.

I once saw 5 Kyle Bugs in one round on duel back in like 1.3, it was amazing white sabers and Kyle Skins. Beautiful.
Sounds amazing

There used to be a bug not too long ago where if you did /kill before deka took any damage, the vehicle would die but kyle wouldn't, letting you run around and as invisible dude with 400 HP, nothing could deal damage to him except explosives, and you were still able to pick up pulled weapons and use them. You could even hack objectives as the kyle.
Lol wish I coulda seen that

4yk4a6.jpg