Let jedi and sith use grenades they pick up

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
As with guns, sounds fun until it actually happens. Imagine a jedi pulling a nade and then sec nading someone before sabering them. Super fun, super exciting gameplay I'm sure.

As with guns, sounds fun until it actually happens. Imagine a jedi pulling a nade and then sec nading someone before sabering them. Super fun, super exciting gameplay I'm sure.
yes it would be fun, I dont see the difference if a jedi pull 3s you down vs him sec nading you down, same thing just with a different tool, and if he doesnt have pull 3 and takes your grenade then you can shoot him while he switches his weapon

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Because a Jedi jumping with a T21 would hurt tryhards people ego

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
yes it would be fun, I dont see the difference if a jedi pull 3s you down vs him sec nading you down, same thing just with a different tool, and if he doesnt have pull 3 and takes your grenade then you can shoot him while he switches his weapon
The difference is I can hold shift vs pull. Against a nade, I'm boned. Any other brilliant suggestions?

The difference is I can hold shift vs pull. Against a nade, I'm boned. Any other brilliant suggestions?
well if he is running towards you with a grenade then you can shoot him, or if he ambushes you then how is that any different if he uses a force power? its the exact same thing einstein, any time you are aware of him then if he pulls out a grenade he is taking a huge risk

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
well if he is running towards you with a grenade then you can shoot him, or if he ambushes you then how is that any different if he uses a force power? its the exact same thing einstein, any time you are aware of him then if he pulls out a grenade he is taking a huge risk
I can actually suspect a sith is holding a corner and walk into it. Pretty common actually. Again, I can walk vs pull, I cannot do anything against a nade. What if gets a fucking pulse nade from an Arc? Tosses that into a group and can pretty much devastate all of them at will.

I re-iterate, this is something that sounds fun until reality hits.

I can actually suspect a sith is holding a corner and walk into it. Pretty common actually. Again, I can walk vs pull, I cannot do anything against a nade. What if gets a fucking pulse nade from an Arc? Tosses that into a group and can pretty much devastate all of them at will.

I re-iterate, this is something that sounds fun until reality hits.
it sounds fun because it would be fun, you seem to think other force users dont exist that could counter them, pulse nade comes in, they force push it away, its literally no different who throws the grenade, the effect is the same

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
it sounds fun because it would be fun, you seem to think other force users dont exist that could counter them, pulse nade comes in, they force push it away, its literally no different who throws the grenade, the effect is the same
Sure, but it's a little different when the very person throwing it can also push it back. Not to mention that no one expects a grenade from a force user.
A SBD with a wrist rocket that fires actual rockets (See mando) sounds fun and would be fun for SBD, aids for everyone else. Just because an idea for a specific scenario for you sounds fun does not mean it's an actual good thing.

There was a whole argument about Sith/Jedi being able to use guns they pulled. There is a very long list of problems, but naturally the people pushing for it just go, 'It'Ll bE fUn YoU jUsT hAtE fUn!!??!!'

I played with the sith bug that let them use pulled weapons, nades would just be worse arguably. Pass.

Sure, but it's a little different when the very person throwing it can also push it back. Not to mention that no one expects a grenade from a force user.
A SBD with a wrist rocket that fires actual rockets (See mando) sounds fun and would be fun for SBD, aids for everyone else. Just because an idea for a specific scenario for you sounds fun does not mean it's an actual good thing.

There was a whole argument about Sith/Jedi being able to use guns they pulled. There is a very long list of problems, but naturally the people pushing for it just go, 'It'Ll bE fUn YoU jUsT hAtE fUn!!??!!'

I played with the sith bug that let them use pulled weapons, nades would just be worse arguably. Pass.
a hero can quick throw a grenade at your feet and kill you in 1 second, most players dont expect it to happen unless a player is using that every round, the same would be said for a sith or jedi with a grenade, how often do you actually think a force user will be able to steal a grenade? most people throw grenades from a distance and have teammates around them, if a player is specifically playing to take grenades from gunners then they will die a lot, you literally do just hate fun, you think its every round every second getting blown up by a jedi or sith

D

Deleted member 8224

It's bad enough in Legends where the force users can pick up guns/grenades and combine that with repulse.

yes because you represent the entire playerbase so its not bad enough
I highly doubt its happening every day to him, it probably happened once or twice, you all overplay how often something like a grenade is on the ground ready to pick up, it barely happens and thats a fact.