•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Updated windows and now my game doesn't work

I updated Windows to version 20H2 yesterday and now I get this error message whenever trying to hit the play button in the launcher:

Screenshot (275).png

I looked it up and the error code suggests that I lack C++ redistribute files but, I already had the latest version installed. I even reinstalled the redistribute and it still doesn't work. I've tried to reinstall moviebattles but it does the same thing. I'm stumped and could use some help cause I really got the MB itch.

I updated Windows to version 20H2 yesterday and now I get this error message whenever trying to hit the play button in the launcher:

View attachment 5708

I looked it up and the error code suggests that I lack C++ redistribute files but, I already had the latest version installed. I even reinstalled the redistribute and it still doesn't work. I've tried to reinstall moviebattles but it does the same thing. I'm stumped and could use some help cause I really got the MB itch.
had to revert update and then re-update and now is fixed.