Unconfirmed Santa Kyle from MBAssets4.pk3 is broken

Opening his .glm in ModView gives me this error: R_LoadMDXM: numsurfaces = = 14600, max assets is 1000
To test if somehow he would work in game I made him a Sith and pressing his icon immediately closes the game.

Edit: Also how does hats_force command work? Typing into console the number 1 or 2 doesn't change my hat from christmas to pumpkin or covid mask and command was on 1 for default.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can't speak for the model, but the various hats debug commands are only available with internal beta testing builds. They will not work in release.

Can't speak for the model, but the various hats debug commands are only available with internal beta testing builds. They will not work in release.

Shame. Is there a chance public build at some point will get similar functionality?

Also in meantime I think I found another problem. Not 100% if it's for everyone though. Two models for commander are invisible for me. In MBModels2.pk3 they are located in stormie folder and are named Flame and Mortar. I looked at their .skin files and textures that are supposed to be in that folder are not there. I think someone forgot to put them in.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Shame. Is there a chance public build at some point will get similar functionality?

Also in meantime I think I found another problem. Not 100% if it's for everyone though. Two models for commander are invisible for me. In MBModels2.pk3 they are located in stormie folder and are named Flame and Mortar. I looked at their .skin files and textures that are supposed to be in that folder are not there. I think someone forgot to put them in.
You have a skin pack overriding stormtroopers.shader. Check any third party model packs you might be using for updates, or remove them if they are causing issues.