Noel's Dueling Guide [1.6 - parts outdated]

1605711998382.png

i meant more along these lines, but you can count anticlockwise as well that was my bad

yellow can only combo with zones that are not touching each other, red can only combo with zones that have two zones between them (for example 1 and 4 in that diagram)

i meant more along these lines, but you can count anticlockwise as well that was my bad

yellow can only combo with zones that are not touching each other, red can only combo with zones that have two zones between them (for example 1 and 4 in that diagram)
If the count can go clockwise or counter-clockwise, A and SD don't have two zones between them, so Red cannot string them together, but Noel said they can be.

not sure about that one, maybe it is only clockwise idk or maybe the bottom zones count as two because they technically include s?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
If the count can go clockwise or counter-clockwise, A and SD don't have two zones between them, so Red cannot string them together, but Noel said they can be.

S counts as W, so when used in combos like S+SD, since it's the same as W, it can be used to combo with those "seemingly" adjacent to it.

This should become clear to you if you try to first combo with W+WA. That is impossible, but if you use S+SD, it's possible because S=W.

No need to look at the key combinations. Just look at the swings produced by the key combinations. That's really what we're referring to here, and what matters.

S counts as W, so when used in combos like S+SD, since it's the same as W, it can be used to combo with those "seemingly" adjacent to it.

This should become clear to you if you try to first combo with W+WA. That is impossible, but if you use S+SD, it's possible because S=W.

No need to look at the key combinations. Just look at the swings produced by the key combinations. That's really what we're referring to here, and what matters.
Thank you. I can't wait to get back home and practice.