The day has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evian

Banned
All right, I am going to cut it short: I am quitting this game/mod permanently.
I feel like I play with the same players everyday, they talk about the same things, repeat the same baits/memes or whatever everytime.
Considering my username is on autokick and multiple IP addresses of mine were banned permanently, I just let you win.
It's still unreal to me, that most of you people are grown men like me, yet words/banter hurt you to the point, that you were actively chasing for me (both in-game via teamkill or just straight admin abuse without me doing anything at that exact moment).
I think mb2's community had grown to be a fighting game tier echochamber overtime, so I don't really want to be associated with this mod anymore.
Bye.

Last edited:
Zb1gn4s.jpg

I feel like I play with the same players everyday, they talk about the same things, repeat the same baits/memes or whatever everytime.
Considering my username is on autokick and multiple IP addresses of mine were banned permanently, I just let you win.
It's still unreal to me, that most of you people are grown men like me, yet words/banter hurt you to the point, that you were actively chasing for me (both in-game via teamkill or just straight admin abuse without me doing anything at that exact moment).
I think mb2's community had grown to be a fighting game tier echochamber overtime, so I don't really want to be associated with this mod anymore.
Bye.
finally

Bye.
fair well evian meme

Status
Not open for further replies.