•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue T-shaped postures and unable to play with online players

Hello everyone,

So, I've followed instructions to install Movie Battles II on Mac following the instructions on previous threads. I used the JKJA Launcher and it is now running the most up to date version.

I pressed SHIFT on the first time opening Multiplayer, but it now requires me to go in the normal 'base' game and open MBII through the MODS menu.

When I do this, it results in T-postures in the characters and 'sliding'. I have to end up re-installing the JKJA launcher and loading it up every time I want to avoid this.

IN ADDITION to this: I can't seem to see anyone online. I am able to join a server and they all show up, but it just says 'Waiting for Players' to join. I join, but no one seems to be around.

I've spent like 4 hours trying to sort this out. Is somebody patient enough to maybe guide me through the problems? Really hoping to at least play it once! :)

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

So, I've followed instructions to install Movie Battles II on Mac following the instructions on previous threads. I used the JKJA Launcher and it is now running the most up to date version.

I pressed SHIFT on the first time opening Multiplayer, but it now requires me to go in the normal 'base' game and open MBII through the MODS menu.

When I do this, it results in T-postures in the characters and 'sliding'. I have to end up re-installing the JKJA launcher and loading it up every time I want to avoid this.

IN ADDITION to this: I can't seem to see anyone online. I am able to join a server and they all show up, but it just says 'Waiting for Players' to join. I join, but no one seems to be around.

I've spent like 4 hours trying to sort this out. Is somebody patient enough to maybe guide me through the problems? Really hoping to at least play it once! :)

Thanks!
Hey, I am the maker of the guide jf you hadn't noticed. I have encountered this issue before and it seems your missing some assets. Please show a screenshot of your MBII Folder. Also If you can't see anyone in the server then no one is there. Next time please show screenshots of your issue so I can better understand your problem. Your also not suppose to launch the mod through base jka "MODS" Section.

Ah hello! Yep, I will send screenshots now :) Yeah, I saw it was not meant to launch in the MODs section. It seemed to be the only way to get it to work after each initial start-up.

So, is this the version I should download? I select the ModDB version. And then I use the launcher you recommended...
Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 02.21.22.png