Bye Cringe Roleplayer

HEY WHAT'TH UP GUYTH, it's Ronin here.

I'm so sick and tired of MBII. Devs are cunts. Game is a cunt. Fuck your cunts. I wish that 1.3 would come back because it's the best. I will be leaving for good and never come back. Thanks to all the people that believe in me @Juvia @Fluffy |> @Luc ° @Biblical @Success Breeds Jealousy @Noob and I wish you all luck in this fucking shit hole of a game.

cheers, Ronin

Last edited:

I'm so sick and tired of MBII. Devs are cunts. Game is a cunt. Fuck your cunts. I wish that 1.3 would come back because it's the best. I will be leaving for good and never come back. Thanks to all the people that believe in me @Juvia @Fluffy |> @Luc ° @Biblical @Success Breeds Jealousy @Noob and I wish you all luck in this fucking shit hole of a game.

cheers, Ronin
you forgot about me but okay :c, see you tomorrow? FA server?

Hessu

Internal Beta Team

cheers, Ronin
1.3 sucks, cya

why do players in this game always write a goodbye letter whenever they feel like quitting the game lol

HEY EVERYONE, it's [name].

Im so sick and tired of [insert statement about community and/or how this particular build of MB2 is bad]. I wish that [insert request of better moderation and/or revert to previous build where life was good]. I will be leaving for good and never come back. (Do not state that you will eventually return in a few months, less drama that way) Thanks to all the people that believe in me [insert names of people that believe in you, including @Noob ] and i wish you all luck in this [horrible build/community full of racist shitters]

cheers, [name]