Unconfirmed Random crashing since 1.6 update (NOT the SBD one)

I've gotten something close to like a dozen crashes in the past few weeks, and all the crash logs for it have been consistent. I wasn't ever able to discern any kind of cause, the only thing the occurrences shared that I'm aware of is that they happened on decently populated servers. I used to think it happened when someone died but I've seen it happen when I was just in spectator mode with no one on screen, so I dunno.

Anyway, here's the latest crash log. I got like 15 more just like this.

EDIT: Oh and for the record I tried switching to OpenJK but there was no difference. Maybe it was a bit more infrequent but the crash still happened and gave the same errors.

Attachments

• crash_log_2020-01-10_07-46-30.log
    1.2 KB · Views: 276
Dunno if it's the same kind of crash but I just got these 2 weird crashes 5 minutes apart, back to back. Not something I've ever had happen before the update and I also have the fix for the SBD crash applied so it's def not that.

Attachments

• crash_log_2020-01-10_16-15-25.log
    899 bytes · Views: 269
  • crash_log_2020-01-10_16-20-50.log
    1 KB · Views: 252

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I doubt that it's your case, but I'm gonna throw it anyway:
Do you have headphones, or speakers plugged in? Movie Battles tends to crash if no sound playback device is available.

I doubt that it's your case, but I'm gonna throw it anyway:
Do you have headphones, or speakers plugged in? Movie Battles tends to crash if no sound playback device is available.
I always have my headphones in. Also worth mentioning that the crashes aren't very frequent for me.