So i got banned i

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i got banned on the mb2 discord i dont realy know why im just here to ask why my username is Víkinga W o W and im not the door tker w o w diffrent guy i just want to know why i got banned the last thing i did on that discord server was post the entire shrek movie compressed into 8 mb that is what the last thing i think i did :l.

No fun and piracy allowed on mb2 discord.
actualy that file was not pirated i had the movie bought years ago and i asked my friend to make it into a 8 mb file for discord but if it is becouse of the copy right rule then smh

I'd have to wager a guess that it's probably got to do with you posting random unrelated GIFs every other hours

it was because of copyright bs,according to mace at least,although I doubt that's fair as it's an old ass movie that was compressed into 8mb and didn't even have sound
I'd have to wager a guess that it's probably got to do with you posting random unrelated GIFs every other hours

Illegal Content
  • Providing detailed descriptions or instructions on performing illegal activities.
  • Promotion of piracy including warez, cracks, serials and the like.
  • Distribution of malicious viruses, programs, or exploits.
Rest in piss dumbass

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Locking. This wasn't even the right place to post this type of thing. Contact section is there for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.