•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Can't download from MBII Launcher

I am having trouble starting up the launcher.
Running on windows, I have downloaded files, Extracted the files to a new folder "MBII" but when i try to start it I just get a script saying it is already running when it obviously is not.
All help is appreciated as I found this game looks really good and am eager to try it out.

Thankyou.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Don't put it inside a folder named MBII? That's definitely not anywhere in the instructions.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Extracted the files to a new folder "MBII"
Launcher should be placed into "Jedi Academy\GameData" folder, not into "MBII" folder.
You aren't even supposed to create "MBII" directory manually; Launcher will create it during installing Movie Battles.
I just get a script saying it is already running when it obviously is not.
It's not a "script", it's supposed to be Launcher itself saying it's running.
If it's saying it's running, it's running; there should be Launcher's icon in system tray, click it to bring Launcher foreground.
There were some complaints from Windows 10 users about system tray acting different from older Win versions; if you decided to use Windows 10, it's up to you to deal with its redesigned features.
Look for MBII icon in tray, it's there.

You can also kill MBIILauncher.exe process using Task Manager, Launcher will be able to run normally after that.