•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Any other way to play with a controller without using pinnacle

In short i want to play movie battles 2 with an xbox one controller and i want to know is they're another program besides pinnacle that can help because pinnacle isnt sending me my unlock key to get the full version of pinnacle and not stay stuck on the 15 min trial

I know but it felt very comfortable the way i set it up i honestly kinda had it how star wars battlefront 2 was set for xbox and i was lasting longer then when i was playing on keyboard lol
practice with keyboard and you'll get good, if you stay with remote you'll be limited in actions and stay bad. furthermore if you want to get better consider joining a clan (perhaps even mine seeing as other clans seem to be a pain in the ass to join)

I suggest you take a read of my reply to your duplicate thread, JoyToKey is free, using Pinnicle or Xpadder might be better for out of the box controller support, but why pay money when there are free options that work?