Make the Jedi Exile a Female on Dxun FA

I know most people might not care for this but on Dxun FA mode, the Exile is a male. In the EU canon, The Exile is a female cause the Revan novel and SWTOR confirms this. It doesn't bother me at all besides me being a little disliking to it cause it's not right in the lore. You could change it to look how she did in SWTOR with her voice lines.

I would generally prefer it if they add Meetra Surik as a model in Peneke or the default pack.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The assets for all of this were actually made before SWTOR/Revan novel all the way back with the duel on dantooine we released and I believe it is the same with malachor as well. So wasn't really something we intentionally did against the lore, cause it wasn't there when we first started making it and I don't know if anyone on the dev team plays SWTOR but I could be wrong. I lost interest in it almost immediately. So were a little behind on the lore in that area.

I would be willing to change it, but would require someone updating the model/skin (in a non ported fashion). We don't exactly have the time/resources for that right now.

I know most people might not care for this but on Dxun FA mode, the Exile is a male. In the EU canon, The Exile is a female cause the Revan novel and SWTOR confirms this. It doesn't bother me at all besides me being a little disliking to it cause it's not right in the lore. You could change it to look how she did in SWTOR with her voice lines.
So you don't like males?...…

This thread is sexist.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Words cannot describe how much I don't care. But we all know that everyone who voted no are sexists.

Voted no BTW. I think jedi exile should be a transgenderfluid alien blob thing.

Last edited:
Words cannot describe how much I don't care. But we all know that everyone who voted no are sexists.

Voted no BTW. I think revan should be a transgenderfluid alien blob thing.

Jedi Exile =/= Revan

Revan = Male
Jedi Exile = Female

Non of it is canon anyways so do we really care?

Making the Exile female was most likely a later retcon itself by LucasBooks, even before Disney retconned the entire KotOR timeline.

Here's some promotional artwork for the game released by Obsidian (images too big to add to the page)

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/12/126097/1822315-wallpaper2_1600x1200.jpg
http://arts-wallpapers.com/movie_wallpapers/Star-Wars_Film-Wallpaper/images/kotor 2 sith lords dark side.jpg

If we're going to believe the promotional artwork, the main character was intended to be a Kratos looking guy with a soul patch. If this weren't the case, they'd put a female character as the focal point, or a different looking guy. We can at least ascertain that Obsidian likely intended the main character to be a male, regardless of what head you picked (obviously the real Exile was the Asian one!) KotOR 2 has gone through two layers of retconning, to the point where canonicity doesn't even matter as it's all "legends" now. That being said, I always played as Space Jesus so he's "canon" to me.

Making the Exile female was most likely a later retcon itself by LucasBooks, even before Disney retconned the entire KotOR timeline.

Here's some promotional artwork for the game released by Obsidian (images too big to add to the page)

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/12/126097/1822315-wallpaper2_1600x1200.jpg
http://arts-wallpapers.com/movie_wallpapers/Star-Wars_Film-Wallpaper/images/kotor 2 sith lords dark side.jpg

If we're going to believe the promotional artwork, the main character was intended to be a Kratos looking guy with a soul patch. If this weren't the case, they'd put a female character as the focal point, or a different looking guy. We can at least ascertain that Obsidian likely intended the main character to be a male, regardless of what head you picked (obviously the real Exile was the Asian one!) KotOR 2 has gone through two layers of retconning, to the point where canonicity doesn't even matter as it's all "legends" now. That being said, I always played as Space Jesus so he's "canon" to me.
This, plus the fact that the male side seems more fleshed out in KOTOR 2. I feel like the probably made they exile a female as some sort of equality thing, since the made Revan a male.

No I just want the canon model in.
7f2.jpg