Solution to grip troll

I think we can all agree mb2 is full of troll using grip to indirectly tk their teammates.
Since admin are not omnipotent being and cant be here 24/24, I have two proposals.

• When using grip on your own team, your tk point raises immediatly preventing you from doing it more than 1-2 sec.
  • If you get killed while gripped, you can punish your teamate with instant death for him.

What do you think ? Is this even realistic ?

no u times infinity no tagbacks
uno_reverse_card.jpg

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Still fucking pissed at the removal of torso freeze and saber twirl, just minor goofy stuff that made the game that more enjoyable
I wanted to bring saber twirl long ago but had coding difficulties with it, now it's back in beta and finally implemented properly, as for torso freeze i'm not sure if bringing back the instakata part would be accepted (since it's possible to instakata without it, just harder), but only the animation part may be possible.

I wanted to bring saber twirl long ago but had coding difficulties with it, now it's back in beta and finally implemented properly, as for torso freeze i'm not sure if bringing back the instakata part would be accepted (since it's possible to instakata without it, just harder), but only the animation part may be possible.
Is not not possible to fix instakata? I thought that was the main reason that torso freeze was removed