Balanced jedi?

So, ive been maining jedi for 8 years by now and i have few ideas on how to balance it.
I honestly dont understand how devs cant balance it for so many years.
Devs seems to be thinking that biggest problem of jedi is the ability to +attack and get kills, so they add flinch. I tell you flinch is bullshit and doesnt balance shit. It only annoys me both as gunner and jedi, as gunner coz you have to let jedi swing to kill it, otherwise its just too much fp. As jedi just coz its annoying when your swings getting interrupted, but it doesnt really happen coz swingblock.
Actual problem with jedi is survivability. You can easily get in the fight, kill someone, get out of the fight, regerenate your fp, and repeat forever. Basicly any noob can do that.
First step to get rid of it is to remove jump 3. Jump 3 doesnt really help on some maps yea, but on most of the maps it just gives you ezability to change your position in a matter of seconds(milliseconds?). And even without positioning you still can jump around like rabbit avoiding all the enemy fire easily, most of gunners i see having giant problem with jedis jumping around.
Second is to nerf fp/hp pools. They are just too much. If you do it right you never run out of fp and if you do you still have lots of hp to get away with. 50 for both from it is right now would be fine.
But with the hp/fp pool nerf there might come the problem that you cant actually get in the fight anymore, so i think movement speed buff would be good. Not sure about that
And swingblock. This thing is just cancer for both open and dueling. Should get a few seconds cd probably.
This way, as i see it, jedi becomes more of a teamplayer, less of a guy who can kill whole enemy team without any help from his teammates.

Sorry for my english, not very good with it.

I'm not playing even for a month but already understand what kind of bullshit you are suggesting.

So after 8 years you still can't see the difference between jedi and sith? Or you just want to nerf light side force users without any changes to dark side?
what is sith?

what did you mean anyway?
speed lunge?
whats wrong with hp/fp nerf?
You want to "balance" classes by nerfing them. it's straight way to rip this game, like thousands of others in the past. You need to buff those who suffering from force users. But who is this? Can you tell me? For me it looks like non. All you would get from this nerf is making the class less fun, no meter sith you or jedi.

Oh, and most of the gunners cant hit jumping force users not because this is good move to avoid hits, but because most of the gunners suck at aiming.

Dev's know what they doing bro.

You want to "balance" classes by nerfing them. it's straight way to rip this game, like thousands of others in the past. You need to buff those who suffering from force users. But who is this? Can you tell me? For me it looks like non. All you would get from this nerf is making the class less fun, no meter sith you or jedi.

Oh, and most of the gunners cant hit jumping force users not because this is good move to avoid hits, but because most of the gunners suck at aiming.

only thing that keep this game alive is new star wars movies
most of the old players left the game, there is like only 2 or 3 players who i find fun to play against
wouldnt happend if devs knew what they are doing, dont you think?

only thing that keep this game alive is new star wars movies
And shity EA games xD
most of the old players left the game, there is like only 2 or 3 players who i find fun to play against
i guess people just bored of playing same mod to same game, same maps for many many years. it's understood and i wouldn't blame dev's for this. What i can't understand is how you not get bored of it after 8 years.
Does not negate the fact that you can still make this awesome game even more boring and more dead by nerfing classes.

i guess people just bored of playing same mod to same game, same maps for many many years. it's understood and i wouldn't blame dev's for this.
yes and no
i clearly remember alot of players i knew many years ago quit the game because "oh they changed dueling system again fuck them" and other stuff like that
What i can't understand is how you not get bored of it after 8 years.
Does not negate the fact that you can still make this awesome game even more boring and more dead by nerfing classes.
not really playing it much these days. your "awesome" game is more "boring and dead" than you might think

you obviously never saw a decent jedi

Last edited:
If you jump as a jedi/sith, you can barely change your trajectory, and FP doesn't regen while they are in the air. if the gunner can aim, thats free shots while the jedi/sith is in the air, and when they land. Jumping against a p3 hero/bh almost always loses me 20-40 fp, because its a free shot in the air, and once i land

If you jump as a jedi/sith, you can barely change your trajectory, and FP doesn't regen while they are in the air. if the gunner can aim, thats free shots while the jedi/sith is in the air, and when they land. Jumping against a p3 hero/bh almost always loses me 20-40 fp, because its a free shot in the air, and once i land
and if p3 hero shot you too early and you swing hero dies :)))))))