For Peneke or anybody that wants to make a couple of awesome Hero skins!

I just recently downloaded the newest update for Peneke 1.8 and Young Han was added but I really want Young Lando! I play a lot of BF2 as well and the Raconteur and Sportsman skins for Lando look DOOOPE and I would really love for these skins or even cooler variations you can come up with to come to MB2! I love using Lando a lot in BF2 and I use his skin as a hero pretty much everytime now because of how badass I was with him lol. Any reponse from anybody willing to do this (Hope Peneke sees this so it is added in addition to Peneke, otherwise i'm going to have to learn how to replace models correctly) or any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Edit: correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm simply doing what everybody else is doing in this thread. Requesting a model. Care to explain what the point of this entire thread is if not for this exact reason? Jackass.

Edit: correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm simply doing what everybody else is doing in this thread. Requesting a model. Care to explain what the point of this entire thread is if not for this exact reason? Jackass.
Because the work it takes to write a model request thread compared to the work it takes to actually create a model are on two completely different sides of the spectrum. It seems easy for someone who hasn't seen the actual process behind it and doesn't know it's difficulties and problems. Not to mention the actual interest in the model could probably be only 1 person.

Because the work it takes to write a model request thread compared to the work it takes to actually create a model are on two completely different sides of the spectrum. It seems easy for someone who hasn't seen the actual process behind it and doesn't know it's difficulties and problems. Not to mention the actual interest in the model could probably be only 1 person.
Yeah that's obvious and anybody competent would know that much. I'm simply making a suggestion and added a poll so we can actually see how many people who look here do want this model. I highly doubt it will happen though.

hahahahaha

this mod attracts some interesting people i must say
What really is pissing me off with you is the fact that both of your disrespectful ass responses was you talking to a whole, and not me. Hopefully I find you online soon so I can destroy your dumb ass.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Hello!

I see no problems with people making requests. If someone happens to be interested in fulfilling them,then it's a win win situation . That being said, if force arena or some game releases that lando that you're talking about I'll make sure to have it ported to mb2. I liked his cool outfits too!

On the other hand, don't take things too personal on these forums, it can get a bit toxic.

Cheers.

Hello!

I see no problems with people making requests. If someone happens to be interested in fulfilling them,then it's a win win situation . That being said, if force arena or some game releases that lando that you're talking about I'll make sure to have it ported to mb2. I liked his cool outfits too!

On the other hand, don't take things too personal on these forums, it can get a bit toxic.

Cheers.

Yooo I did not expect to actually get a reply from you!! That's awesome man thank you for checking out my idea! I believe there will eventually be a model that you'd be able to port. I've loved all your work so far, been using Penekepack since 2015! Keep up the good work!