MB2 launcher glitch

Every time I load up the MB2 launcher it says there is a new 3.0.2 update then it trys to install but detects that it is already installed so it validates all the files. How do I fix this?

shea conn

Account Suspended
Every time I load up the MB2 launcher it says there is a new 3.0.2 update then it trys to install but detects that it is already installed so it validates all the files. How do I fix this?
Have you tried taking the batteries out and rubbing them on your top?

If you still haven't found a solution, I would suggest re-downloading and installing both JKA and MBII.

cylon_eye_by_balsavor.gif

It is a last resort, and a pain to do, but it almost always works.

If you still haven't found a solution, I would suggest re-downloading and installing both JKA and MBII.

cylon_eye_by_balsavor.gif

It is a last resort, and a pain to do, but it almost always works.
I will pretend act in a frustrated manner so that Puppytine doesnt have to, but stop thinking that reinstalling will fix every issue. Consider what might be the cause for the problem and think what would solve, instead of wasting your time and efforts on reinstalling constantly. If the system keeps looping itself with errors, then a clean install won't fix it since it's something that's outside of the MB2 files thats affecting it

I will pretend act in a frustrated manner so that Puppytine doesnt have to, but stop thinking that reinstalling will fix every issue. Consider what might be the cause for the problem and think what would solve, instead of wasting your time and efforts on reinstalling constantly. If the system keeps looping itself with errors, then a clean install won't fix it since it's something that's outside of the MB2 files thats affecting it

Far be it from me to say anything juxtaposed to puppytine's advice...
but
this is a mod, and you are not puppytine.
Therefore it is likely that users have tampered with the individual files, as I myself do on occasion.
Repairing the installation sounds like it checks for missing files, which likely means that it does not affect user modified files. Therefore, I would strongly suggest a clean installation of the mod at the very least, to provide an un-tampered base to work with.

End of discussion.

Last edited:
Ignore these clowns. Or clown. Tylenol was on the right track.

Post your logs from the launcher. From that, a small pup will appear. But beware. It's no ordinary pup. It's a Putin Pup.

That's right. Russian!

So be warned, newcomer. Once you post those logs you summon Satan!