Where

k4far

Banned
Donator
To be safe, don't play on TIN it's a shady server with bad administration. Have a nice day mate -)

To be safe, don't play on TIN it's a shady server with bad administration. Have a nice day mate -)
normally id take ur advice but
eGAQJ6e.png

normally id take ur advice but
eGAQJ6e.png
that is good advice in any circumstance really.

about to lame? only listen to opinions of people like sev, noel, recourse, eazee, house
about to make a clan? only listen to opinions of people like sev, noel, recourse, eazee, house
about to go to the shop? only listen to opinions of people like sev, noel, recourse, eazee, house
about to get married? only listen to opinions of people like sev, noel, recourse, eazee, house

Haha, how are you this oblivious - my man, you said people need to look out for Padawan and Padawan[1]. You don't get how dumb that is? Anyway, i appreciate you being the eternal meme that you are.

k4far

Banned
Donator
*triggered*

Not really, the moment castouts like you realize what's the problem of this game nobody will be playing it xd
I will not be around tho.

k4far

Banned
Donator
You're still posting on here, if you hate the community and the infamous cheaters Padawan and Padawan[1] you should leave. :)

I hate retards that build this community when it's long past it's glory days. I can also be a cynical turd no idea who you are dude there is like 5 people called noob and I know not a single one. Go back to TIN whoever you are participate in your in-clan rat race struggles.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Sorry Tylenol, forgot you are here just since few months. You can't even name a single thing, come on try xd

I hate retards that build this community when it's long past it's glory days. I can also be a cynical turd no idea who you are dude there is like 5 people called noob and I know not a single one. Go back to TIN whoever you are participate in your in-clan rat race struggles.
Oh no, the mighty Kurwa4 doesn't know who I am. Well, good job assuming i'm new to the community, it's not like i've been playing MBII since 2011 - regardless. Please keep the entertainment coming, i honestly enjoy your autistic hate fueled rage post on here.