Padawan[1] has connected

Howdy. I've been playin for around 4 days now, thought I'd sign up to the forums!

Name's Zacho, I'm shit at dueling, and I'm big ol lesbian. Nice to meet ya

I typically play on TR Deathstar as it's the only popular server with a low enough ping for me to play on. I also join the occasional duel server!

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Welcome. Enjoy the shenanigans that MB2 has to offer and don't let the hate flow through you too much if you die a lot.

Howdy. I've been playin for around 4 days now, thought I'd sign up to the forums!

Name's Zacho, I'm shit at dueling, and I'm big ol lesbian. Nice to meet ya

I typically play on TR Deathstar as it's the only popular server with a low enough ping for me to play on. I also join the occasional duel server!
Hi Im [tR]Fear Im not shit at dueling. Im arrogant/Prideful, Im an ass to most people, and Im Straight. Pleasure to meet u :D

Hi Im [tR]Fear Im not shit at dueling. Im arrogant/Prideful, Im an ass to most people, and Im Straight. Pleasure to meet u :D
Yeah I saw you today and you kicked my ass brutally every time. Going 70-10. Nuts man. Share some Good Juice for the rest of us

wow I guess that's what happens when someone responds "no u" when you call them gay
Someone said "i know you are but what am i" in 3rd grade and it's been like this ever since. PS I spy that jerma in your sig ;)