MBII insists it contains a virus, cannot launch

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at AutoUpdate.Form1.UpdateWorker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

Also can't launch the game for similar reasons.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It's the hidden keylogger that's in the new mb2 launcher. dont worry it's for information purposes

k4far

Banned
Donator
7a29c8074b954.jpg

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It is just a trojan that downloads Autisticfaggot.exe to your computer so you can be a part of the MBII community proper. No need to worry.

Anyway, you should just unblock it in your AV. I had to disable mine to install the new launcher update.

It is just a trojan that downloads Autisticfaggot.exe to your computer so you can be a part of the MBII community proper. No need to worry.

Anyway, you should just unblock it in your AV. I had to disable mine to install the new launcher update.
I unblocked the affected files in Windows Firewall (MBII Launcher.exe, and OpenJK Multiplayer), but it still doesnt seem to work. How do I check if I have another AV? I honestly dont know if thats the prob or not

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I unblocked the affected files in Windows Firewall (MBII Launcher.exe, and OpenJK Multiplayer), but it still doesnt seem to work. How do I check if I have another AV? I honestly dont know if thats the prob or not

Not sure what you got, but there's the windows ***** defender too and it got that smartfilter thing.

Lol, the forums censor kµrvva? What the duck man.

Last edited: