•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue MBII trojan:win32??

So I tried loading into MBII and it said I had a virus and my pc would not let me start it. It was called "Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A". So I decided to delete the file because it said it was a threat. I tried to load into the game after deleting the file and then it said a part of it was missing and my shortcut was deleted. So I decided to try and redownload Movie Battles and after I got the launcher it said it detected that same harmful file, any help fellas?

So I tried loading into MBII and it said I had a virus and my pc would not let me start it. It was called "Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A". So I decided to delete the file because it said it was a threat. I tried to load into the game after deleting the file and then it said a part of it was missing and my shortcut was deleted. So I decided to try and redownload Movie Battles and after I got the launcher it said it detected that same harmful file, any help fellas?
Did you know that Windows is a virus? MacOSX told me so.