•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Mouse controls glitching

Currently when i play movie battles 2 my control binds for my mouse won't work. For example when i hold my mouse 1 to fire it will only fire once instead of continuing. While my mouse 2 or alt fire will do the same. Meaning i cant block with jedi or sith. The very last problem i have is with my mouse wheel up and down. They wont scroll though my weapons anymore. Yet my mouse 3 works to switch between weapon fire and saber styles. I just wanted to see if there was anyway to fix this issue or even a way to just reset my control altogether.

Currently when i play movie battles 2 my control binds for my mouse won't work. For example when i hold my mouse 1 to fire it will only fire once instead of continuing. While my mouse 2 or alt fire will do the same. Meaning i cant block with jedi or sith. The very last problem i have is with my mouse wheel up and down. They wont scroll though my weapons anymore. Yet my mouse 3 works to switch between weapon fire and saber styles. I just wanted to see if there was anyway to fix this issue or even a way to just reset my control altogether.
First did you seen your controls? Press Esc->Controls and look this video:
How to MB2: The Controls/Setup
If you're saw your controls then you have to do one or two thing. Restart MBII and on MBII Launcher click to "Settings" and you have to see Engine and you've to change it into "MBII Client" or if you're use MBII Client then change it into "JAMP". And if its still not works then click to "Settings", and click to "Repair Installation" :)

This is pretty strange.
Have you tried using mouse in other games? Does it work normally?

MBII => Setup => Defaults.
Sorry for the late reply but yest it works normally for all the other games i play. The thing is its an off and on thing when i play mbII. Sometimes i have to switch some of my other controls to get them working again but when i quit and decide to comeback it will do the same thing. Yet I will go and try one of my older mouses if it continues .

First did you seen your controls? Press Esc->Controls and look this video:
How to MB2: The Controls/Setup
If you're saw your controls then you have to do one or two thing. Restart MBII and on MBII Launcher click to "Settings" and you have to see Engine and you've to change it into "MBII Client" or if you're use MBII Client then change it into "JAMP". And if its still not works then click to "Settings", and click to "Repair Installation" :)
I did a repair installation and already had my settings like the video, but i cant seem to change my engine from jamp to MBII Client.

i cant seem to change my engine from jamp to MBII Client.
Hmm.. wait there's a screenshot for it:
unknown.png
You've to see "Engine", @Rigsgrid

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
i cant seem to change my engine from jamp to MBII Client
Why do you mean by "can't change"?
Is there error message when switching engines?
Launcher crashes every time you're trying to change engine?
Local police officer forbad you to do it?
A dead girl appears on your screen when you're about to change engine, and she says that you'll die in seven days if you switch to MBII Client?