My game doesnt work anymore

Sad

So, tonight i started my computer, tried to launch mb2, but got the message GLimp_Init() - Invalid GL Driver .
I found a page that said i had to download a file called opengl32.dll , which I did.
After i put the opengl32.dll in my gamedata, I could launch my game - nice - , but when it opened it was in a smaller window, extremely laggy, like unplayable, with the mouse reactionspeed badly delayed. I thought it would change if i opened console and put in my custom video resolution settings, but nothing helps. I tried reinstall jka and moviebattles 4 times, nothing helps. Its like suddently out of the blue, my computer have deleted something it shouldnt, and I have no clue how to fix this.

Sorry for a messy thread, Im a bit tired and I just wanna play again.

Im really Sad.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
After i put the opengl32.dll in my gamedata
Delete it.
Reinstall drivers for videocard.
Make sure MBII uses real graphics, like NVIDIA or ATI, not Intel intergrated.
Try running MBII, using both engines, jamp and MBII Client.
Quote any errors here, quote them fully and entirely.

Sad

Would it help you if I posted the log i get here?
Also im unsure how to reinstall my drivers, my laptop i play on is basically a corpse held together by duct tape so im afraid of doing something wrong.

Sad

Also, how do I decide which graphics it should run? I tried opening the game via the mb2 engine, and it could open, but it ran laggy/buggy As fuck.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Would it help you if I posted the log i get here?
You need to reinstall drivers first.
Also im unsure how to reinstall my drivers, my laptop i play on is basically a corpse held together by duct tape so im afraid of doing something wrong.
I don't understand how it's related.
Drivers is software, is just a program you install or remove. If your notebook is physically bad, software won't be able to make it fall apart or something.
Also, how do I decide which graphics it should run?
Not sure, depends on drivers. It should be somewhere on property sheets that drivers of videocards add to display properties.

btw, try running base Jedi Academy, try running any other games you have.

Sad

@Puppy

So i updated everything i could ( im really not a pro when it comes to computers ) , but it fixed the issues, so thx a lot for dedicating ur time to guide me :)