Steak admin?

• Let us eat steaks together (yes)

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • im a vegeterian(no)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys its me Pfeffersteak. Sure im not often here posting stuff in the forums but I observed the developement of moviebattles2 just from the beginning. I know the gameplay and the rules ;) Would be a pleasure to become the fairest admin ever......! I see that there is a problem and the amount of trolling is increasing! Thats fine from time to time..we all know mb2 very well. But I know that we need more admins and im really active..playing mb2!

So vote for me guys :O

You wont regret it! (Or bounty on ur head)

Veteran!

Hi guys its me Pfeffersteak. Sure im not often here posting stuff in the forums [...]
It's your second or third post, no need to state the obvious :p

Also I don't get how age matters in those admin applications (as long as you've hit the period where your brain has stabilized it should be ok).

And is smod-ing a popular democratic thing now? I'm pretty sure only devs and other mods have a right of say on that but I may be wrong.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Hi guys its me Pfeffersteak. Sure im not often here posting stuff in the forums but I observed the developement of moviebattles2 just from the beginning. I know the gameplay and the rules ;) Would be a pleasure to become the fairest admin ever......! I see that there is a problem and the amount of trolling is increasing! Thats fine from time to time..we all know mb2 very well. But I know that we need more admins and im really active..playing mb2!

So vote for me guys :O

You wont regret it! (Or bounty on ur head)

Veteran!
MANDO GOD its a yes from me

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
hello peppersneak, it is with great news to you that I am accepting your application. you may begin as soon as possible,

Status
Not open for further replies.