EU OPEN maxfranx' admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: maxfranx (currently with TIN tags: TIN|STDNT maxfranx)

MBII Experience: I have been playing MBII for 14 months now, and have been running my own server for a little over a year.

Description: I am maxfranx, an average and regular player of EU servers, occassionally going to NA servers when I see a map being played that I prefere.
I tend to play 2 hours a day on average, though on fridays and weekends I play considerably more, when I'm running my server or just have some spare time.

Reason: I wish to maintain a friendly and enjoyable environment for all players in the game. I've seen plenty of trollers and not so nice people try to ruin other people's time playing the game, which is really sad since this is one of the best multiplayer games I've played (not just limited to the Star Wars franchise).
I hope to use my experience of administration on my server to help out in any way I can. I am fluent in using SMOD commands, and consider my self to be a fair admin. I read through the server admin rules Server Administrator Rules and they seem very similar if not the same to my admin rules. I want to be available to help out so there is more chance an admin can be on the server to moderate.

References: Tylenol, Punk, Puskie, Stefferman, Kryst, Wecros, Bartolomeus, K4far, Methuselah, Remalus.

Ive been playing with max for a bit of time now. Hes a super nice guy as got his fair share of experience and knows how to handle more adverse situations. I recommend him.

In-Game nickname: maxfranx (currently with TIN tags: TIN|STDNT maxfranx)

MBII Experience: I have been playing MBII for 14 months now, and have been running my own server for a little over a year.

Description: I am maxfranx, an average and regular player of EU servers, occassionally going to NA servers when I see a map being played that I prefere.
I tend to play 2 hours a day on average, though on fridays and weekends I play considerably more, when I'm running my server or just have some spare time.

Reason: I wish to maintain a friendly and enjoyable environment for all players in the game. I've seen plenty of trollers and not so nice people try to ruin other people's time playing the game, which is really sad since this is one of the best multiplayer games I've played (not just limited to the Star Wars franchise).
I hope to use my experience of administration on my server to help out in any way I can. I am fluent in using SMOD commands, and consider my self to be a fair admin. I read through the server admin rules Server Administrator Rules and they seem very similar if not the same to my admin rules. I want to be available to help out so there is more chance an admin can be on the server to moderate.

References: Tylenol, Punk, Puskie, Stefferman, Kryst, Wecros, Bartolomeus, K4far, Methuselah, Remalus.
What was your discord tag bro?
you didn't say.

Eazy E

Banned
Very friendly player, knows how to handle situations well and stays out of drama. Would recommend 10/10!

I want to wrap this post up. I'm no longer interested in applying for any kind of administrative role on the official servers. I currently administrate enough servers and don't wish to add more work while playing the game.

I thank you and request that you close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.