20180115004557_1.jpg

Some of you may remember me from the Dark Side of The Force Awakens. The Peneke Pack inspired me to add my own flare to it. However before I can go public, I need some help tweaking a few things, especially with the files called Model.GLM If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Upvote 0

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
I could help out with this, shoot me a pm and I'll get right on it

I have yet to receive any help, so I thought I'd give this a bump, in hopes of finding someone out there who'd be willing to help me with this, please and thank you.

I make some packs myself actually, but I've never tried combining two models and making one a skin but I do frankenstein and I believe I have a good idea on how to pull it off.
Oh? That be fantastic! If you're interested in a collaboration, I'd be more than happy to!

Oh? That be fantastic! If you're interested in a collaboration, I'd be more than happy to!
That sound cool, first I want to see if I can even pull it off. I don't want to start anything that might end up disappointing you so for now just give me an example of the model(s) you're looking to replace along with the slots of the original model and I'll see what I can come up with if that's alright?