J| Clan Duel Tournaments

Able to come and watch or do you have to participate I'd love to watch some good duels if not, i can be duel meat too works for me xdd

AaronAaron

Donator
I havent really been updating this thread, but we have another event coming up on this Saturday (15/4/17) at 5PM GMT +1. If anyone is interested in participating in this event please go to this link and sign up to it in the replies: 1v1 Tournament 15/04/17

All the information will be on the thread.

Reactions: SK5

AaronAaron

Donator
The tournament is over!

1st Place: Aaron
2nd Place: Pelmenu Lauks
3rd Place: Shilling

fc589a9f3018ab777f1d8e451187a1a8.png

We have a 1v1 Duel Tournament coming up at 6/1/18 5 PM GMT! Go to this link to sign up: 1v1 Tournament 6/1/18

P.S. We are no longer hosting duel tournaments weekly. We will post here whenever we have one scheduled.

Reactions: SK5
Damn, missed out on the last one but I am still new (Brand new) to duelling, been duelling for around 5 days now (since this post) and i'm really enjoying it maybe I could participate in the next event so I could see some of the top dogs and hopefully learn some new tricks i'm missing out on. As long as a newbie like me would be accepted.

AaronAaron

Donator
Damn, missed out on the last one but I am still new (Brand new) to duelling, been duelling for around 5 days now (since this post) and i'm really enjoying it maybe I could participate in the next event so I could see some of the top dogs and hopefully learn some new tricks i'm missing out on. As long as a newbie like me would be accepted.
Yeah we'd love you to come. Make an account on our forum so you can sign up to the next one

Hello there!

(As far i remember my map was tested on your clan server. If you have any suggestion or opinions pls give me a feedback on the forum)
If you want updated version of the map let me know.