What is your favorite MB2 video?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
My two favorites are the already mentioned Review of DETH and, this video by Ben (EDIT: I originally brain-farted and said "Gargos" here, golly.):

I love the sense of humor in the Review of DETH, and his observations about the game are all clear and accurate so it's a great representative video for MB2, and I'm the Sev ARC in that clip at the end (named "burning") so I get ego-points every time I watch that Review.

Ben's vid has this sort of... manic dream-like quality that's fun and exhilarating and sort of morbid. To me. :p

Also the moment at 6:27 of wimpy imperial AT-ST pilots beating up a small child while gangster music plays is just priceless.

(I know it's a perfectly nice piece of hip-hop, and not "gangster music", but, in the context of the joke, it's gangster music.)

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
First place :
That "we don't know why" segment at 5:49 was gold.

also watching that Gargos vid made me realized I'd called Ben's vid in my post a Gargos vid, when it is, in fact, a Ben vid. It even says "Ben" in the title.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I just love Lervish's stuff, too bad he doesn't do these vids too often.

The song choices and the editing are just boss level. Always been a big inspiration to me especially in song choices, same with ben's videos.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I will be linking some stuff that newer ppl have probably never seen :)

El classico. Mbt00

I know linking my own video is a bit weird, but I remember this one well because it was my first open mode video. I even remember what the ppl said in-game even though it's been 5 years... At around 4:20 the in-game /say was something like ''This is like a real jedi'' or something. But I had teamchat only on for demo recordings. It's just a good memory for me, and I think the ending might be slightly epic.

And of course, Xa4 wallrun. Never4get.

Was also thinking about the wallrun video after reading the topic. Such a crucial moment in Mb2 history, when the evil DG clan tried to rise to the most powerful clan in Mb2 and was only stopped by their own arrogance =).

But actually this one will forever be my favourite:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Cant pick a favourite but this is definitely a good watch

Last edited:

AaronAaron

Donator
Cant pick a favourite but this is definitely a good watch

6e3ee2e1618178a66750d149f92175d5.png

What about the video that gave u shivers???