A Padawan player keeps harassing me in the game.

A padawan player with the skills of a mb2 pro, keeps harassing me on duel servers, he lames me till i spectate, so i leave and change my name, yet somehow he knows its me, please i need help. he says i lamed on a server he admined when i never joined any foreign or non clan servers,i never lame players. Please i need help, im concerned he knows my ip or something.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Can you tell us IP of that Server, share any pictures if you have these?

If you want to make a report and have somebody take action make sure to provide evidence.

I recommend you just go {SF} and if you have a problem you simply shout 'Admin' in chat then you can talk about all of your concerns with the owner directly in game. Padawan is the name mainly used by people who are afraid to be douches using their original names - pay them no mind.

Can you tell us IP of that Server?

If you want to make a report and have somebody take action make sure to provide evidence.

I recommend you just go {SF} and if you have a problem you simply shout 'Admin' in chat and you will get response then you can talk about all of your concerns with the owner. Padawan is the name mainly used by people who are afraid to be douches using their original names - pay them no mind.
thanks, ill be sure to take this in mind. its mainly in duel servers like AOD honor duels, or CB training room. next time i log on, ill be sure to record a demo or take a screenshot.

k4far

Banned
Donator
AOD and CB are private if it's happening on one of those you must contact their owners using their own appropriate methods.

I've come across a Padawan like that as well. Shit like this is what Blue style is for, my friend