•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] I'm stuck in multiplayer in JA after i installed MBII

I installed MBII yesterday and i played MBII for a while and i had lots of fun. But i can't seem to go back to single player in Jedi Academy or Movie Duels 2. I'm stuck in multiplayer whenever i launch Jedi Academy or Movie Duels 2 can anybody please help me?

k4far

Banned
Donator
Hello!

(This forum belongs to Movie Battles 2 not Movie Duels 2.)
You can launch MB2 by running Launcher file which should be located in GameData folder. It is possible installing modification on top of other modification broke your game.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
cheers!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Which version of Jedi Academy do you have? Steam, CD?
How do run base JA, exactly?

Try this:
Delete files "cgamex86.dll", "jampgamex86.dll", "uix86.dll" from these folders:
  • "Jedi Academy\GameData"
  • "Jedi Academy\GameData\base"
  • "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII"

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Anecdotal and also crazy: With MB2 installed, if I launch single player Jedi Academy from Steam, it launches JAMP (multiplayer), and if I tell it to launch multiplayer (by right clicking on the game in the library and selecting "Launch Multiplayer") then it launches JASP (Single Player).

So @Mr.Strikeinks this may be the best answer if you don't want to uninstall MB2 but do want to play Single Player. The Single Player (as accessed through selecting "Launch Multiplayer") seems to work entirely fine.

Anecdotal and also crazy: With MB2 installed, if I launch single player Jedi Academy from Steam, it launches JAMP (multiplayer), and if I tell it to launch multiplayer (by right clicking on the game in the library and selecting "Launch Multiplayer") then it launches JASP (Single Player).

So @Mr.Strikeinks this may be the best answer if you don't want to uninstall MB2 but do want to play Single Player. The Single Player (as accessed through selecting "Launch Multiplayer") seems to work entirely fine.
Well now i feel pretty dumb for not trying what you did, but thankfully it worked! Thank you for helping me.