Taunt and voice chat anti-spam should be always on

Taunt and voice chat anti-spam should be on by default for everyone always without an option to turn it off. It should be an integral part of the game, its integral anti-spam mechanic. This way also, everyone would hear the same things, and you'll know when other players hear you or will it get blocked by the anti-spam system. IT IS BEYOND ANNOYING TO HEAR THE SAME MESSAGES SPAMMED ALL OVER AGAIN ALL THE TIME. There is no reason for this not to be an integral part of the game without an option to turn it off. It would eradicate this kind of stupid behaviour.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
my framerate-increasing BaseJKA model pack (Link) has a side effect of making taunt spam way less annoying (with most characters being overwritten and all), while still being audible.

All the clone troopers are Roshes, but that's more funny than annoying, because you know the players themselves don't mean to sound like Rosh.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I personally feel that it's a big part of the fun. On a few streams where MB2's received a lot of views, people viewing have gotten excited about the taunt spam. If something like this is fun and any disruptive aspects of it can be disabled, I think it's something we should aim to keep.

I personally feel that it's a big part of the fun. On a few streams where MB2's received a lot of views, people viewing have gotten excited about the taunt spam. If something like this is fun and any disruptive aspects of it can be disabled, I think it's something we should aim to keep.

Oh yeah if it's done properly at the right time and by the right person, taunt spam can be funny. It does get a bit annoying though when you're having to concentrate a lot and all you can hear is Kit Fisto scream across the map constantly. I've never turned on the taunt anti-spam option, does it work properly?

I agree, and i'm always a little sad when my voice commands are bugged or i realise that Trololo never was part of an official release.

YOURMOTH-YOURMO-YOU-Yo-Yo-Yo-YOUR MOTHER

I'd be interested in anti spam. I really enjoy doing the spamming tho....

I think like many things we need to make it clearer how to turn things like this off at the very least.

Now for the important question. How many people am I going to infract for spam in a thread about spam? ;)

ill be the sacrifice i suppose ;_;