•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Constant Connection Interrupted (Only on duel servers???)

20180309174637_1.jpg
My game continually gets the error message "Connection Interrupted" after about 4 minutes (if lucky) of being on a server. I am unable to move after the message pops up and I have to restart my game. I've tried multiple servers and they all result in the same outcome. I don't have issues like this in any other games I own, and this issue only started happening this morning (Ive been playing MBII for about 3 days now.)

Running JAMP, did the maxfps thing, looked at other threads and tried those solutions but nothing has seemed to work. Restarted my router, restarted my game, restarted the launcher - those didn't work. Moved my config and let it make it make a new one, that didn't work. Tried running on the MBII client as well, that didn't work.

tl;dr Virtually unplayable because of game freezing due to "Connection Interrupted" error message

If anyone has a solution, please help. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ingame Setup - Network Option

Datarate 25 000
Max packets 30 to 100
Backup 1
Snaps 20ish.

Try that, if not working.. I really dont know.

You'll need to wait for Puppy to help you with the issue

Ingame Setup - Network Option

Datarate 25 000
Max packets 30 to 100
Backup 1
Snaps 20ish.

Try that, if not working.. I really dont know.

You'll need to wait for Puppy to help you with the issue
Tried that, still didn't work. Noticing that it seems to cut off at around the exact same time after a while. Really don't know what's going on here