mb2_YavinTemple

So here's a map I'd been working on in October/November, and haven't worked on it since then. I don't know if I'll ever finish it. I don't even know why I'm posting this here. Screenshots:

HXnyA5t.jpg

OYtK1FW.jpg

gH9h4n0.jpg

EerNy0r.jpg

ow2GT42.jpg

anZbbWH.jpg

1rYehyB.jpg

Upvote 0

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
looks good, could use some variety to tell which corner of the map you are on etc

I like it, seems fairly straightforward. My only question is, what's the point of the center section? I suppose you could use it to flank, but with as many doors as there are on each side it'd hardly have an impact; most would just take a few steps back and shut the door, me thinks. All in all though, I think it's a good design.

I like it, seems fairly straightforward. My only question is, what's the point of the center section? I suppose you could use it to flank, but with as many doors as there are on each side it'd hardly have an impact; most would just take a few steps back and shut the door, me thinks. All in all though, I think it's a good design.
It is to provide more connectivity throughout the map. The map is supposed to be compact with much connectivity and fast-paced gameplay, much like mb2_alderaan, but simpler.

could use some variety to tell which corner of the map you are on etc
Some of those screenshots are of the same room. 2nd and 3rd are of the same room, and 4th, 5th and 6th of the same room too. I have only 4 rooms finished, reb spawn (1st picture), obj room (2nd and 3rd), corridor to the left of the obj room (4th, 5th and 6th), and the corridor to the left of that corridor (7th).

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
Cool I like the design style, try spreading out/alternating your doors so they don't line up perfectly and for more variety.