Why Movie Battle 2 Sucks.

When you go to the most cancerous server to bitch
I agree with some of the things he stated MBII is very flawed, but can be fixed with time.
At least this game is 100 times better than Battlefront 2 EA.

Bruh, I barely play this game anymore and I can tell you are a fucking idiot from your tone of voice 2 minutes in.
"Two teams, woooow two teams." This is some DSP tier feedback.

This is probably the best starwars content I consumed, and the fact its for free and has years of polish and dedication behind makes it stand up better compared to all the other multiplayer mods I played who are even deader than this one. And it still gets fucking updates.
Eat shit kaleb. Who the fuck puts a face cam on their video on critiquing a video game. That is some low tier YouTube celeb shit.

Bruh, I barely play this game anymore and I can tell you are a fucking idiot from your tone of voice 2 minutes in.
"Two teams, woooow two teams." This is some DSP tier feedback.

This is probably the best starwars content I consumed, and the fact its for free and has years of polish and dedication behind makes it stand up better compared to all the other multiplayer mods I played who are even deader than this one. And it still gets fucking updates.
Eat shit kaleb. Who the fuck puts a face cam on their video on critiquing a video game. That is some low tier YouTube celeb shit.
YES, EPIC GAME! THE VIDEO IS A TROLLING OVER 9000...