YODA MODEL IN OPEN?

WHO WANT TO SEE YODA MODEL IN OPEN MODE?? IT'S POSSIBLE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE?? HE ONLY APPEARS IN FA CAUSE HE IS BADASS OR CAUSE IN OPEN THE MODEL CAUSES A BUG OR SOMETHING?

I've heard that engine doesnt allow to make models tiners, but only bigger so actually its possible...

But for it to work, both maps and characters need to be made much bigger just to give the illusion of Yoda being Smaller while in reality... Hes the one being regular size

It's magic and tricks.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
huhuhu yoda is op huhuhu it's not balanced huhuhuhu mb2 is dead huhuhuhu omg no team huhuhu no balance huhuhu
cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
If semi-authentic ever got revisited and it was changed so that mode was set heroes/villains like FA but with some choices on where to put points into like in open then I think Yoda would make sense there.

If semi-authentic ever got revisited and it was changed so that mode was set heroes/villains like FA but with some choices on where to put points into like in open then I think Yoda would make sense there.
Whatever happened to semi-authentic anyway? I have been here for a little over two years and have never seen anyone play it despite it being listed as a game mode on server list.

Well, the current semi-authentic is just open mode with limited class choice. That's why it's not popular, imo (e.g. you couldn't pick a natural counter class to the spam of the opposite team, like mandalorians on naboo against jedi spam).

The new semi-authentic, which was in works, was IIRC supposed to make it an FA, where you could still invest points in abilities/skills like in open.