•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Ping issue

Hello all. First off let me just say, I'm not a super tech savvy guy so I don't know if this is even a fixable issue and will give any additional info needed to the best of my ability.

My ping is unusually high in this game compared to other online games that I play. I always sort the server list by ping and try to join the servers with the lowest ping. However, once i'm in the server and playing my ping will jump up and down from a range of 100-200+. It's not necessarily unplayable, just a little annoying and I do get occasional complaints in dueling servers that i'm too laggy to duel against.

Are there any possible causes and/or fixes for this?

Well, theres 2 ways that I know of.

You can...

1: Hop into ingame settings, and tweaks the network values!

Datarate should be... at least 25k.
Max packets about... 30 or 40
My BackupPacket is at... 1
TimeNudge
i'm not sure, mine is set to... none
Snaps
... 40
Lagometer
... on.

2: A second aproach is to download PenekeSkinPack since it come with another way to tweaks the network values, but it does it into a more simple and automatic way based on your ping.

It also come with a bunch of new skins and saber hilts among some new sounds for them.

Thats sadly all I can do for you, hope it somehow help a little bit

I was actually looking at the PenekeSkinPack before and I didn't know that it did that. I will give both of those options a try! Thanks for the reply
No problem, its a pleasure c:

Good luck! If it doesnt solve it keep in mind there's people in here that know much more then I do, so dont hesitate to keep asking, or bumb thread, you'll get an answer shortly