MB2 Moments and Gameplay videos

Newest videos:

There are more videos on my channel.

Original post (before edits):

If I make more videos, I will post them in this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Antraxo

Donator
Damn I need to play more and just join servers with Soldier in it. So we might see some pathetic deaths of me.

Damn I need to play more and just join servers with Soldier in it. So we might see some pathetic deaths of me.
Well, the future of this series is uncertain. With the removal of jaMME it is much harder to capture without all the utilities, and you can't put any cool cameras either, just your own perspective. These videos are still from the old v1.4.4(.1) demos. I have enough v1.4.4 demos for one more moments video, and then I'll see if I'll make any more (or I may make shorter videos that require less effort).

Antraxo

Donator
Well, the future of this series is uncertain. With the removal of jaMME it is much harder to capture without all the utilities, and you can't put any cool cameras either, just your own perspective. These videos are still from the old v1.4.4(.1) demos. I have enough v1.4.4 demos for one more moments video, and then I'll see if I'll make any more (or I may make shorter videos that require less effort).

Ohh yeah I forgot about jaMME ... maybe there will be another way sometime in the future. Hopefully.

dude come on, each these vids is half an hour long
aint nobody got time for dat
I'll try to make them shorter. I already wanted, but somehow I always go over 20 minutes. I have to change my strategy. Or I can film longer sessions, and then take out moments out of them. I'll see.

Yea, I'm sorry, I was just roleplaying. As you can see in the beginning of the video I changed my name to Misanthrope and started hating on everyone. Don't take my videos too seriously.
Don't worry I'm not, but I find it nice to have some outside view of my actions and some feedback.

This video is actually older than any of these, that's why it's #0:

And this is a very old video I had trouble making and uploading, it has no commentary:

New series again. With the removal of jaMME, and moment videos much harder to make now, I decided to make these 1-moment-per-video videos:

EDIT: Redid the video in high quality in the next post.

Last edited: