One Week and 60+ Hours In

I'm trying hard to learn how to play the game effectively and get better but every time I think I'm showing signs of progression I either play against people who either kill me with ease (not a problem, power to them) or there are people who go around and intentionally give me and others a hard time making it even harder to understand what's going on or improve on certain aspects of the game.

I've tried dueling servers, authentic, and the usual 24/7 Death Star/Naboo maps and I don't see any difference in my stats or effectiveness in-game over the amount of time I've put in. I really like what the developers have done with this mod. A lot of customization, maps and characters from all different eras, and the attention to detail on just about everything, but all of that means nothing if I can't get better at the game. I've looked at the forums for guides, went on YouTube to find what little tutorials are on there and studied them for hours during, in between, and before matches but the skill gap is so big that it's almost discouraging to keep on playing.

I just don't know what to do at this point. As a fan of Star Wars this is a game I really want to continue playing but I just don't know how to improve past the level I'm at right now, I'd like to ask for help or tips on here but from reading through other threads there's just as much destructive criticism as there is constructive, so any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I see your picture and all I can think of is the last words I hear before I die to a SBD

"NO NO NO NO"
*Dead*

I have many models of "hot" barbecue grills for you to choose from... if you send me your coordinates.

redirect

They are all very pretty grills.

steak-flames-licking.gif

grilled-ham.gif

pork-ribs-mopping.gif

chicken-wings-sear.gif

Last edited:
Try all classes until you feel comfortable with one and also plays on a server with few people so that you learn faster
if you play on a server with 30 people you will die very quickly and sometimes unfairly

I have many models of "hot" barbecue grills for you to choose from... if you send me your coordinates.

redirect

They are all very pretty grills.

steak-flames-licking.gif

grilled-ham.gif

pork-ribs-mopping.gif

chicken-wings-sear.gif
you have any clue how fucking godly these look? please, come to my house, kill me and throw me on these, it' be amazing

Report.

Sexist. Racist. Jokes on Genocide. Where are the mods? Goliath is a hater! I want to cause drama!

5c30888397af102dc6a68af0ea77eb3f.gif

Jokes on Genocide.
Genocide refers to the killing of a specific race or nation of people. I desire to purge all life from the galaxy.

Both sexes die equally fast, therefore as far as I am concerned, they are both equal.

Goliath is a hater!
I am incapable of hate, love, and anything of the sort.

95d9aec9-ca51-4005-a869-e2cec4a33dc8.gif

Your weapons of bait fail you organic.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
These laws? :p

Isaac Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics"
  1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

You know, this is honestly the one author I have never read. The name and theme always turned me off.

I went the Brian Lumley route. Whose published works have all but vanished from stores. ;)

If you ever decide to dive into dueling, I can get you started on the right path to the basics of dueling. You can add me on steam, or find me typically on Je'Daii duel server or any duel server for that matter. I would be more than happy to lend a helping hand.